Above are my 2 sweet peas. Evidently being the little sister involves an inevitable invasion of personal space. I never had a sister- so this is all new to me. But if Monkey wants to pick Hill's nose, Monkey picks Hill's nose.
In other news, I FINALLY got on meds to deal with the anxiety I've been struggling with since Monkey was born. I'm on Lexapro and while I was so so so skeptical because I was convinced that Lexapro was for depression when I'm not depressed at all, just super anxious (in fact, my MD gave it to me and I didn't start taking it until I spoke with a therapist who was like 'GO ON THE MEDICATION.'). But, my friends, it worked! In fact, it worked so well that me and my therapist have nothing to talk about anymore but we've become such good friends that I don't want to hurt her feelings and tell her that I don't need her anymore, so I keep going. Last week we spoke about the royal family for 45 minutes and then during the last 15 minutes we talked about her life: her sons, her previous career in nursing, her family background, etc... In fairness, I only have gone to her 3x and I go once every 2 weeks. But I do feel like we're pretty good friends. When she breaks up with me on a professional level, I hope she asks if we can still hang out from time to time.
The other reason I have been absent is because I started working out again, which freaking blows. I decided that just because I am 30, doesn't mean I should stop giving up on having a nice a$$.
Also, remember my new year's resolution to get an EZ Pass? Still don't have one. But I've made very good on my resolution to host more social events. We have had people over like every weekend for the past 2 months.
Tomorrow Monkey and Hill wake up to Santa at our house and then we are off to celebrate Xmas with the in-laws. Ahhh!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures of the girls. Such sweet peas! The nose picking is frame worthy for sure. Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year. And I CAN"T wait to hear your tales form the dark side - I mean in-laws.
Post a Comment