Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Hangover

The only thing worse than my annual Easter hangover (always unplanned, yet extraordinarily predictable)- is watching GOLF with my annual Easter hangover.

My mom told us to get to my aunt's at 1:30. We didn't eat until 6:00! And we watched golf the ENTIRE TIME! I tried to banter on with my aunt & cousin in the kitchen to make my reality less painful, but I ended up doing the hangover ramble-- in which I realize mid-sentence that I'm not making sense & everyone is staring at me. So I grabbed myself a beer.

I felt a little better after the beer, so I downed a chocolate bunny and a Glamour mag & set to the corner of the house for a little R&R.

But the step-dad was already passed out on the couch. Nice.

So I headed back to golf room to read there. My mom was trying to be social (which is perfectly acceptable) & was peering over my shoulder commenting on whatever Glamour page I happened to be on.... well, I was turned to 'How to Have an Even Better Orgasm.' Nice. To make matters worse, I really wanted to read it.


Now, I may never know....

No comments: