Friday, April 22, 2011

As requested....


When working from home, why actually work when given the rare opportunity when you can run upstairs with your phone, pull up your shirt and take a picture of your belly in the middle of your disgusting bathroom!  See my bra collection in the background?  None of them fit.  This pic doesn't do my boobs justice- trust me.  And, frankly, it doesn't do my stomach justice either.  It feels HUGE already.  But, from the looks of this picture, it really isn't all that big.  It's definitely bigger than it was almost 19 weeks along last time.  And I'm carrying this little diva as low as I carried Monkey.  But I think that's just because I'm tall.

See my scar?  Well, down below is a tattoo but the red line in the middle of my belly is one of my 3 appendectomy scars.  I wasn't going to wear a bikini because of it, but then I thought-- my a$$ is nowhere near hot enough for a one piece.  Or a tankini.  I need something to draw attention away from my arse.  Big, scarred pregnant belly should do the trick.  Hopefully tan, but considering my recent track record of complete and utter pale-ness- it won't be! 

From this picture, please also observe my unbrushed hair.  Monkey's hair looks similar to mine.  But we're both showered/bathed- so I feel like we get a few points.  Ya know... it being Good Friday and all.

1 comment:

Mec said...

Great belly shot! I like your theory about the belly taking the attention off the booty - I so wish I could do that this summer! As for the unbrushed hair...it reminds me your not Mormon. Ha!