Monday, June 20, 2011

And the 27 week pic...

So here is me at 27 weeks and 1 day.  You can see my tattoo and one of my scars clearly in this dear photo, as well as my undergarments hanging from the bathrom doorknob. My friend pointed out on Saturday that I seem to be carrying higher this time and I think she's right (although I haven't done any comparisons... I think my belly was pointier last time.  It's pretty round these days... but that may depend on time of day that I take the picture, etc...).  This was taken at like 7:15pm.

MIL purchased a str*pper thr*one from my secre*tary today.  Little does she know... heh. heh.

But seriously, I met the sister of the se*cretary who I am love with today.  She was so nice.  As nice as her sister.  They look like beautiful twins.  Remember I told you about how their mother died in a car acc*ident when they were 3 and 4, respectively?  I was sad about it for days.  I'm so happy they have each other.  I know from the portions of her boo*k that was published online that her sister hated the fact that she "danced."  While I love for her who she is- employment history and all- I agree that she is so much better than that. 

My eyes are starting to droop.  I actually exercised (very lightly) today because I felt like it might be beneficial for my mental health.  At the moment I just feel tired and sweaty.  But I wanted to make sure I documented this week in photos. I think this is the beginning of the third trimester.

To be honest, although my doctor assured me that many women have their append*ix out when they're pregnant, now that go-time is fast approaching, I'm worried it affected the baby in some way that we don't know of yet and I'll find out via a low apgar score or something.  I'm starting to worry about this booger in the way that I worry about Monkey day in, day out, every moment of every day.  Hence, my new exercise program.  I'm not going to let worry consume me (it hasn't yet- not even close- but I just want to be proactive about it). 

1 comment:

Mec said...

The belly looks great! Exercise is a great idea to get your mind off the other stuff. Every time I read something about you and that secretary that your in love with it makes me laugh out loud!