And also proud to admit that I did NOT exercise & instead decided to wait at least another week before attempting to walk. And by walk I mean WALK- not secretly run & pretend to walk. I agree that the physical sensations I was having- if nothing else- indicate that my body isn't yet ready for exercise. UGH. Pads, leaking boobs & a sedentary lifestyle, it is... although sitting around & staring at the babe never gets old to me (I confess). I also confess that I'm pumping right now in an attempt to increase my milk production.
On a similar note, beer is supposed to increase said milk production. So this afternoon I treated myself to a beer- a delicious IPA. Half a beer in, I'm totally buzzed & downloading music on iTunes like its nobody's business. Then I remember this old blog & decide to look back at old pre-baby entries. I discuss going out to dinner (imagine that! For the record, baby can't be in public til Feb 14), sleeping like a baby, drinking too much wine & I also mock the neighbors for enrolling their kid in Japanese lessons. Little did I know I'd be like 1,000 times less cool when my kid was like 3 wks old. I cried like a baby leaving her with my mom for 20 minutes while I hit up Target like old times. I also can barely remember studying for the bar.
I also watched this week's Grey's Anatomy. It was the first solid episode in awhile. How about Christina Yang? Pretty money this week! I've missed her & I'm glad they've been focusing on her.
Baby just woke up from her nap & needs to be changed & fed. Sorry this entry sucks, but I wanted to check in.
No comments:
Post a Comment