1. Since Monday, we've had laundry in the dryer. It just needs to run for 30 minutes to get the wrinkles out & brought upstairs. It didn't happen Monday night. Didn't happen Tues night. Nor Wed. Guess what: Not happening tonight either.
2. Unopened mail. Piled on the counter.
3. I painted a picture frame on Monday night (I suppose during a time where I could've been getting laundry). Everything pertaining to this art project is taking up our entire kitchen table.
4. There is no toilet paper in one of the bathrooms upstairs.
5. We have nothing to eat for dinner. Edit: We have nothing that I want to eat for dinner.
6. I need to go downstairs and call J to ask him to pick up Monkey pears or pear juice or something that makes babies not constipated. Bc Monkey hasn't pooped in like 5 days and I'm pretty d*mn sure that's not a good thing. But the phone seems really far away.
Gotta do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment