There's something about my job - specifically doing real work at my job- that sucks all of my blog-writing inspiration right out of me.
I just finished this project that I've been working on since 845am, emailed it to the higher-ups, and received a very sweet "Thank you for your hard work! We will review it and get back to you." Just the idea of them "getting back to me," makes me shudder. Do you think I've found my calling?? :)
ANYWAY, Monkey is home sick today, so I am too. She threw up in the middle of the night and then again after her morning bottle. Upon Googling "infant vomits at night" or something like this, I learned that morning vomiting is a sign of a brain tumor. LUCKILY, I'm feeling less crazy today than usual, so I recognized that it probably isn't worth panicking about. And, to be honest, I've thought she was terminally ill like a million times. I'm quickly becoming bored with my anxiety. Although I confess that I did mention this Google gem to the nurse this morning on the phone, to which he said, 'Oh, geez! Do not worry about that. It is much more likely that this is the stomach virus that's been going around.'
I'm also really freaking annoyed that SATC 2 isn't out on DVD or OnDemand yet. I still haven't seen it. J wins husband points by regularly checking OnDemand. He went to see the first one with me shortly after we were married. I think his eyes watered during the Miranda-Steve Brooklyn Bridge scene. I mean... who didn't cry at that scene? I still can't believe he cheated on her.
In other news, I finished The Poisonwood Bible. I know I'm like the last person in the world to have read it and I read Oprah's bio by Kitty Kelley and the biographies of 2 ex-gfs of Hugh Hefner (one being Ms. Kendra Wilkinson) in between starting it and finishing it, but it was good. I'm sad it's over. Don't you hate that?
Alright, Monk's up. Gotta go
No comments:
Post a Comment