I am: drinking my nightcap
I think: I should get back to work.
I know: I should get back to work.
I want: someone to train my dogs not to be crazy. Particularly the huge one.
I have: a slightly swollen right tonsil
I wish: I worked part-time
I miss: SATC.
I feel: like foregoing the rest of my work for the evening and reading my book.
I hear: J watching hockey.
I smell: Well, I haven't showered in over 12 hours and my perfume is long gone. I've probably smelled better.
I love: the fact that J - and NOT me- left our new, full carton of milk out on the counter all night long last night and this morning I came down to find a container of warm and probably sour milk.
I always: drink my morning coffee out of a pint glass- half coffee, half milk. My own personal white trash cafe au lait
I am not: good at remembering to get my cloethes dry cleaned.
I believe: that nothing good comes out of junior high school.
I fear: having a 2nd child. What will it be like? Eeks!
I cry: when I think about this documentary I watched where a scientist raised a gorilla for many years and then dropped him off on an island. The man returned to the island after a few years, did this gorilla call and the gorilla appeared. The gorilla introduced him to his female-gorilla friend. The 2 then sat there in silence for awhile, the gorilla's hand pressed lightly against the man. The gorilla didn't want the man to leave, but the man had to go. My heart is broken.
I don't always: wash my face at night
I fight: with J on occasion about how to properly load the dishwasher. He tells me I load it improperly. I tell him I tried. He doesn't believe me. Rinse and repeat.
I never: get the mail.
I listen: to Christmas music en route to work already. I had no spirit last year, but I am compensating heavily this one. I'm putting up the Xmas tree the moment J gives me the go ahead.
I need: to learn how to properly load staples into a stapler without breaking it.
I am happy: that my grandma called me tonight to tell me about her dog's skin allergies.
No comments:
Post a Comment