Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas List

Items that I want for Christmas:

1. A book light

2. Another pair of True Religions- or, the opportunity to get to the mall kiddo-free to pick out my own pair of TRs that I will gladly pay for.  Just getting there and taking the time to do this is no joke. 

3. A cleaning lady

4.  A heavier set of hand weights

5.  New running shoes

6. For our bedroom to be redone- new end table for J, painted walls.  Or, in the alternative, the opportunity to paint the walls myself kid-free.

7. New bras.  I've been rocking the same ones for too long.

8. A new pair of dark brown heels from Ann Taylor

9. A few movies, including Grizzly Man and Christmas Vacation

10.  And since this is a list that I will never give to J or my mom, I might as well go crazy- a new car (our lease is up this summer, so I have to pick a new car).  I'm thinking a Tahoe or an Acadia.   Black with tinted windows.  They discontinued the larger Subaru SUV, which sucks because I love me a Subaru.  My first car was a Subaru, and I'll never forget it.  If that car somehow still worked and I could buy it, I would do so in a second.  You know this commercial?  So true.

No comments: