Thursday, November 3, 2011

PSA: Comments

My friend, TheBlind, informed me that comments haven't been working for months.

TheBlind- will you be so kind as to comment on this to see if it works?

I'm recovering from the recent Kardashian-Humpreys divorce announcement.  I was actually leaving an extended voicemail to my friend in CA today- who I hope visited the Dash store in Calabasses- about how watching the full million hour wedding special without interruption from either a baby or toddler is impossible.  I wish this was available in the movie theater- I'd get my mom to babysit, pay $10 and go alone.  I would want to go alone because I'd be afraid someone would ruin the experience for me with snide comments- or any comments for that matter.  J always does this.  He can't shut his piehole during something we both know is ridiculous but that I love nonetheless.  Example: old Grey's Anatomy episodes, SATC movies, Kardashian marathons, etc..But - gotta give credit where credit is due- he totally watches these things with me... but I wish he'd keep his comments during the show/movie to himself. 

Okay, gotta go.  Both a toddler and baby are screaming right now.  The toddler is carrying a bottle of water around upside down and it's dripping everywhere.  The baby is upstairs screaming. 

No comments: