I believe the next entry was something I'm OCD about. This has to be quick, as I was blessed with work this weekend.
I'm not OCD really about anything. I'm generally a careless, laid back person who doesn't like when things get too intense. I'm married to someone with a OCD issues. Most of my friends have OCD issues. But not me. I'm not an organization freak. I'm not a clean freak. I'm not a germaphobe. I'm not super anal about being fashionable or being on time. I don't care if the pillows are fluffed or if things get cluttered. I don't need to sit facing the door. I don't believe in superstitions. I don't believe in lucky charms.
My only "OCD" is checking and rechecking that I unplugged the iron and curling iron. Occasionally going back to recheck that I double locked our front door. And this is only because I'm forgetful and careless by nature. And oftetimes, I DO leave both plugged in AND I only single lock the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment