Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blah


Ok, those pictures are sideways and... that's how they will stay.  I tried for about 30 seconds to make them not sideways and we all can see how that turned out, so you're just going to have to tilt your head to really grasp how HUGE a double stroller is to cart around.  Before this baby, I had no idea how $$ these suckers are- they can be over $600!  I guess if you live in NY, NY and a stroller is your main transportation source, I can see it.  But I could not justify spending that kind of dough when I don't even shower or put on make up before taking it out for a.. stroll, if you will.

About 15 minutes ago I was feeding the baby when she coughed and then vomited all over me.  This was about an hour after Monkey woke from her nap with a cough that sounded like croup.  Did I mention that both me and the baby have had evil colds since Sunday? I was under the impression that we were both on the mend, until her recent vomiting episode- is she sick or did I simply overfeed her or did she just swallow too much mucus? Your guess is as good as mine.  And then I saw Monkey sort of play with her ear at breakfast.  Ear infection? Who knows? Should I send her to daycare for the morning? I didn't think so, but J did. So I figured okay and I would spend the day decontaminating and spraying everything with Lysol. 


I would write more, but my smallest munchkin desperately wants to nap on me right now and I must oblige!

No comments: