I feel like I should post today, even though I only have a few moments before I go to pick up Monk from daycare.
I still can't believe that my due date isn't for an entire week and that my 2nd baby is laying right next to where I sit. Can I also say that she is SO FREAKING GOOD. This baby had lots of drama surrounding her arrival and gestational period but virtually no drama (thus far) surrounding her life. She is sweet and cuddly. I cannot stress this enough.
I also want to say that it is easier - MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to keep a clean house and do things like schedule doctor's appointments, buy birthday cards, plan meals when you are not working full-time? Not that being home is easy because when I have Monkey and new baby at home with me, sh*t gets crazy. But I am not juggling the idea of reviewing a million contracts or a pending conference call, etc.. Holy sh*t.
J & I are in the midst of Season 5 of Dexter. I cannot get enough of this show and briefly considered secretly watching an episode while he was at work today. But I know he'd kill me if he found out and he would know immediately by my reactions if I was being genuine. Typically the suspense kills me so much that I start yammering about how stressed out this show is making me.
We had a million visitors this weekend and it was really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment