1. We made whole wheat sugar cookies (photos below). J had it in his mind that sprinkles are the only appropriate topping for sugar cookies, but I wanted to play w icing. The wheat flour was eh & it turns out I suck at decorating cookies, rolling out dough, & using cookie cutters. J did most of the work. Look how unappetizing that gingerbread man looks with red sprinkles on top of green paste-like icing. And what's with the uneven sprinkle application on that bell? Gross.

But this beauty pictured above? I did this one. It's my favorite.2. We also purchased & decorated a fake Xmas tree. I insisted on fake (due to dogs). Since this photo was taken, we've purchased more ornaments, a tree skirt, & a star for the top. Also pictured is the spackle below our lightswitch next to the door. We eventually plan on repainting this room, but.... only after we do the trillion other projects that home ownership has placed before us.
3. And this hunk of burning love pictured below? She has her first day of school tonight. Dog training, here we come. I can't wait. J will be accompanying us due to my delicate condition.

4. J also replaced a lightswitch. I'd like to add that I helped. I think I'm better at home electrical repairs than baking.
I'm determined to get a picture of the nursery up here, as well as a picture of my huge belly. I had a dr appt today & so far, so good. Her heart's beating & she's head down.

No comments:
Post a Comment