First few weeks we had her. She still thinks she's this size & tries to sit on my lap (or what's left of it)- which I find adorable.
A neglected puppy in the old apartment. This still happens, except she's triple that size and knocks over my entire computer. This photo was taken in the midst of law school- when my to-do list was filled with real errands.
Becoming a big girl in the new house.Anyway, Maid of Honor took some awesome pregnant pics of me last week for a school project (where I actually look super pregnant) & it's not just me standing like an a$$hole in front of my bathroom mirror. She made this slideshow interviewing me about being pregnant. I basically discuss things like whether I'm nervous about being both a lawyer & a mother (negativo), whether the pregnancy was planned (indeed), whether I enjoy being pregnant (only the ultrasounds), and how my life has changed (something I complain about every day on this blog).
I haven't shown it to J yet bc it includes a pic of me in a bra & jeans- J is SUPER conservative & would probably be uneasy w the fact that Maid of Honor's professor is going to see that picture (along w whoever else she shows- which may be a fair number of people since it's HER work- it's not about me). Guys always think other men are trying to get a gander at their woman. So primitive!
Last night I asked him if we were in Bali (where there are topless beaches), would he be mad if I went topless? He said, without hesitation, 'I'd divorce you.' (kidding in that he'd divorce me, but not kidding in that he would NOT be cool w it). This cracks me up. I find his conservative nature so sweet (for the record: I usually disregard it, which is probably shedding years off his life in the futile attempt to protect my honor). I am the opposite. I rarely notice the people around me & assume they're as oblivious as I am, so who cares if my shirt isn't buttoned?

No comments:
Post a Comment