Hi! I'm alive. I've been meaning to write but when I get home, Monkey's usually sleepy which means she's more demanding of me- specifically of my arms. She wants to be hauled everywhere.
Speaking of, she'll be 4 months this Friday. I can't believe it.
The drainage pipe in our house- I think the only one? Maybe not the only one, but it's big. And it's leaking, which totally sucks bc it'll be a million dollars. I can handle the expense, but it stresses J out. So he deals with it by learning as much about the problem as possible. The unfortunate part is that, in turn, he wants to teach ME about every possible scenario. I'm interested in a lot of stuff, but plumbing ain't one of 'em. I'd rather throw a bunch of money at the problem and never talk about it again.
So we have plumbing people coming tomorrow. And we know the plumber. And he'll be in our master bathroom. This means I have a lot of cleaning to do this evening.
Jesus's son was "dedicated" (a baptism for you non-evangelicals out there) on Sunday. The ceremony was just like in my dreams. Church in a gym, the minister on stage with a mic, a rock band, and in the dead center was an enormous cross with a spotlight on it. J refused to give offering for fear that it would end up in the hands of an evangelical politician. Smart man.
No comments:
Post a Comment