Monday, June 29, 2009

1 more thing...

And I saw my new nephew & crazy SIL & little bro this wkend- AND my older bro & his new gf was there.

Remember crazy SIL's threatening messages? She was sweet as pie to my older bro's new gf. I found this amusing.

My nephew has colic & some serious baby acne-- this does NOT make for a very desirable child to be around. I genuinely feel super bad for crazy SIL & little brother. I would feel like I fell upon some SERIOUS bad luck if I had to deal w a kid that gretzy 24/7. The entire picnic, they were like, 'HERE!!!! WANNA HOLD HIM???' And promptly ran away. I can hardly blame them. I got stuck w the kid for like an hour- (I feel for the kid, too- by the way- he seemed super uncomfortable). I tried to give him his bottle, he cried. I patted his little back, he cried. When I'd rub my fingers down his cute little belly, he cried. All in all, it appears as though he takes after his Auntie M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is baby acne?? -Jenn

M said...

baby acne is the exact same thing as regular acne- except on a kid ( i mean, the pimples are smaller, etc.. but they're definitely pimples ). in this kid's case, he had acne AND a rash from a suspected milk allergy.

not pretty.