Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crazy SIL Story

Let me share a piece of "her" with you:

I forgot to mention that aside from SIL's only friends being my family, she has one, single other group of friends- my OLDER brother's ex-gfs (she is married to my littler brother, remember). My older brother ("B") cannot stand her & refuses to even acknowledge her presence at holidays. But she is constantly involved in his personal life (my little brother and I stay completely out of it- it's not our problem and for that, we are grateful).

So I was on Myspace last night, and I saw that SIL had been mesaging the mother of P (B's son). They were discussing B's new girlfriend (Can I get a WHO CARES?). Unfortunately, I can't see baby mama's responses- only SIL.

SIL: If she were within 10 feet of my son, I'd have no choice but to beat her. If she's not careful and I have to "run into her"...we'll have issues. I can;t stand crazy people. I can tolerate a lot but there are two types of people that I can't. Lazy and crazy. I don't know how you stomach it!

Let us all pause to appreciate the irony in this "lazy-crazy" statement.

Her next statement was: LOL! Did you know that I almost broke up with (little brother) when we were first dating because (B's son) was calling him "Dad"? He swore he wasn;t but I was so concerned! Here I am in high school thinking he's a father neglecting and denying his son! I mean the resemblance was crazy! Hahaha! I still tease P that he had the biggest baby crush on me. This will come in handy when he starts dating himself. There is nothing more embarrassing than his date finding out his first crush was his Aunt! LOL!

This paragraph is replete with lies. She hasn't seen my nephew (P, the older one), since Xmas. She doesn't attend any holidays & is completely silent whenever she does attend an event- they have no relationship at all. Nor did my nephew ever call the wrong person "Dad."

Do you KNOW how hard it is for me not to say something? UGH! I cannot stand this whore.

1 comment:

Mec said...

Ok, SIL stories are better than trashy spanish soap opera's. And not just because they are in English and I don't have to guess what they're saying. Reading about her makes me laugh and it's always nice to know there are screw jobs in every family.