Monday, June 29, 2009

Late June Cleaning

So on Saturday morning, I gave the old piece of sh*t car a good clean out (to maximize its value, obviously). I've always hated that car, so I never really bothered to take care of it the way I cared for my high school car (which I loved & my brother totalled. I would still be driving it to this day).

A short list of some treasures I found:
  • a cow hoof from when Lou was a puppy (4 years ago) & we'd drive back/forth to/from Pittsburgh together.
  • a bone shaped like a doghnut as Hannah & I travelled to/from the vet together
  • a resume-filled binder from when I was interviewing for legal internships 2 years ago
  • a really old hair brush
  • 3,000 hairy pennies
  • 10,000 bobbypins
  • 20,000 more bobbypins
  • SO MANY CDs
  • a lighter
  • a parking receipt from some garage in Station Square, Pittsburgh.
  • at least 4 empty water bottles
  • countless energy bar wrappers
  • small pieces of foil from the Trident gum I've been loyal to since '03.
  • an article on the effects of being molested as a child
  • 4 pens
  • 3 pencils

No comments: