Friday, December 18, 2009

I am a Bore

An out-of-town friend (which includes.... ALL my friends, come to think of it). She's a real trooper bc instead of having cocktails & apps... or even beer & a cig- we sat at a diner while I stuffed my face w my craving of the day. Diners are perfect, as the possibilities are endless. Then we went to Michael's so I could buy more paint for the nursery. Then we came home & watched J put together our downstairs pack'n'play/changing table. Oh, then I watched her & J wrap Xmas gifts (I do a terrible job... sometimes I think purposely so J will never expect it to be my job.). Then we watched Jersey Shore & went to bed.

Didn't I used to be fun? Maybe I was just a substance abuser. Maybe both. Definitely both.

1 comment:

Beanie said...

I loved this: Maybe I was just a substance abuser. Maybe both. Definitely both.

Ha!

Sending you healthy baby vibes!