Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random

1. We woke up to a flooded backyard & pouring rain today, so J took great pains to walk the dogs out front. Once he left, I let them run free through the puddles. I had to lure them back in with pieces of ham.

2. I finally found curtains I'm satisfied with for the baby's room. I'm resisting the urge to paint stripes down one wall.

3. Yesterday I went shopping w my mom. I bought a winter coat that is large enough to accomodate my growing belly. I hate to spend money on a coat I'll only be wearing for such a short time period.

4. I also bought some cute outfits on sale from BabyGap.

5. Today I realized that if I were still in law school, I'd be in the midst of finals. Instead, I'm in the midst of 2 doggies on the couch.

1 comment:

The Blind said...

Haha...glad I could help you come to that realization.