I've accidentally & uncharacteristically been keeping rather busy since early yesterday. I photographed the nursery for blog-posting purposes, only to realize that I secretly hated it. It just wasn't coming together. So I've been painting & rearranging. I forgot how therapeutic being artistic can be.
I've also been suffering from some serious chronic heartburn. I never experienced heartburn- not once- before becoming pregs. I suppose I should just be grateful my ankles & feet haven't turned to balloons, but I wouldn't want to spare you any pregnancy details. The weirdest thing is when I'm hungry while simultaneously experiencing heartburn. Heartburn makes eating unpleasant, but, dude, I'm starving.
I looked up causes: caffeine, large meals, chocolate, fried & fatty foods, tomatoes, alcohol, tobacco, citrus fruits, wearing tight clothes, eating before bed.
Let's see... haven't had chocolate or a particularly large meal, nor have I indulged in fried or fatty food or tomatoes. I'm alcohol/tobacco free & haven't had an orange in like a week. I wouldn't classify my sweatpants/wife beater as "tight" &, due to last night's heartburn, I didn't eat before bed. I did have coffee- but only an hour ago (Thus far- the highlight). For bfast I had cheerios & a banana, grapes before lunch, & a veggie burger & banana for lunch. All this was consumed w the intentions of preventing today's heartburn. No dice.
Oh, and shaving the ole' nether regions- it's become a leap of faith. I throw a leg up on the toilet & attempt to remember what exactly is happening down there. Unbeknownst to J, I've been using HIS razor because its always super sharp & efficient (Aren't you glad you're not married to me? Sigh.. the cross he bears). I'm definitely leaning towards getting a wax a week before I'm due.
No comments:
Post a Comment