The party ended up actually kind of fun.
Drawback: The top of my dress was one of those faux wrap designs. Since my boobs are so huge these days, I had to pin the top closed. I realized mid-party that the pin was showing. But I'm at peace w this- after scouring the mall for dresses & finding nothing superior to the dress I already owned (literally 1st time in my life this happened)- my only alternative was revealing my huge knockers to the entire firm. Definitely not okay.
Benefit of being pregnant while at party: I try to stay/become tight w the partners' wives. As par for the course with regard to pregnancy, I found myself surrounded by 3 of them, listening to the grueling details of their birthing stories. I actually became so close w the one wife (she was super hot) that she was like, 'You don't really want to work, do you?' It was a tough situation- because I really do, but I didn't want to knock NOT working (she's a rich stay-at-home who summers at the beach, cruising in her Mercedes, etc...). I think I just changed the subject, so as not to tarnish our new relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment