Tomorrow is my big first trimester ultrasound. I'm going to try to get the lady to guess a gender, but last time the ultrasound techs were all serious and wouldn't even really turn on the 4d feature, etc... I'll let you know if I have any luck.
I think I'm going to be like, 'Can you just zoom in between the baby's legs and we can see if we see a little penis growing?' And she'll be all silent and weird and 'It's against our policy.' Everytime I hear that boys and girls look the same at this point, it makes me a little nauseous.
Speaking of, my morning sickness seems to have finally subsided. That was fierce. I couldn't stomach caffeine, dairy, fruit, meat o rvegetables. Like Monkey, this baby's major body systems were formed on processed foods- pizza pockets in particular. And McDonald's.
Alright, hate to cut this short, but I missed last week's episode of Jersey Shore and its on now.
No comments:
Post a Comment