Hi!
This has to be quick because I have a ton of reading to do for my class today. We moved over the weekend which was hectic, as one might imagine. We have no cable or internet yet- I realized the true extent of my internet addiction & dependence at that time. I had no idea that a snow storm was coming.
Anyway, the new house rules & I'll post pictures ASAP. I have the ethics portion of the Bar Exam this Saturday, so studying for this has been taking up a majority of my time. Everyone says its easy-- which is code for: if you fail, it's super embarassing. So I'm determined to not let that happen.
Umm... oh, and I have a commute to school. I only have class 3 days/wk, so it certainly could be worse. This morning on 95 (where everyone is going 70mph), a car stopped -- literally STOPPED on 95 because the driver wanted to switch lanes. I know that this is just biotching about traffic and such-- and my nickname is Cruella for a reason-- but I have never seen something SO DANGEROUS IN MY LIFE. I hate to hope that she has a bad day, but I do. She was a young girl with a bunch of people in the car & an out of state license plate. So there was probably a reason for her terrible action. But I hate her.
Oh and the puppy pooped on the treadmill. That sucked. And she had a ton of accidents over the weekend. And she's teething. So, basically, she feels at home. We have hardwood floors now (is that what they're called?) so accidents aren't as dramatic as they once were. Much easier to clean.
Other note: My dad's dog (Maggie, for those of you who know her) was 5 when they got a new puppy. She ended up with lymphoma & dying right before Christmas. The vet said that sometimes a new puppy can create stress on an adult dog which may result in lymphoma. I don't see the connection, but I'm not a vet. Anyway, I just got an email from my friend Jackie-- she has a 5 year old beagle & got a puppy last August. Her beagle now has lymphoma. Needless to say, I'm terrified that Lou will get lymphoma due to the stress that Hannah's presence will place on her. Lou is only 3.5 years old so I'm hoping this works in her anti-lymphoma-favor. But I'm paranoid and my eyes tear up just thinking about it. UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment