Today is the day that I retrieve my transcripts from every school I've ever been to. This entails driving to the city, sitting in the computer lab, printing out the necessary papers, faxing/mailing the necessary papers, AND heading over to the school's transcript office to do the same.
I then plan on taking a detour & checking out Ikea. I need a painting for the kitchen.
I am contemplating drinking a beer w my Gpa. But I know if I do, that will take up the rest of my day (the drive home) & I will be exhausted & useless when I get home. Like last night. Watching the Real World Brooklyn took a TON of work, so.....
Last night we gave Lou a marrow-bone (cow bone w bloody stuff & bone marrow inside). She started chewing it. When I pet her, she growled. She was punished & crying so loudly. It was like she was fighting her animal instincts. Lou v. Inner Animal. Needless to say, I felt like I lost my best friend. So I chucked the marrow bone. B*tch.
No comments:
Post a Comment