1. I bought a cheap large mirror from Bed, Bath & Beyond ($60). Realized it was cheap, decided to return it. It broke in the car on the way to the store. Now it is unreturnable.
Lesson: Cheap crap breaks.
2. I'm the only one in the world without a bracket. I just want Duke to win. And I want to watch only the Duke games (with a few Pitt highlights).
3. My golden retriver is sticky.
4. I just spent $174.00 at the grocery store. I'm making my sister in law (pregnant) & brother pumpkin bread. I figure that at 8 months pregnant, baking pumpkin bread isn't something one feels like doing.
5. Her baby shower is on Sunday. I haven't purchased a present for her yet.
6. I thank Jesus Christ every day that this baby shower is not my responsibility.
7. I'm still on antibiotics. The lump is less sore, but it is still there.
8. I still fear that I was misdiagnosed and actually have cancer.
9. If I did find out I had cancer, I would probably feel guilty about being grateful that I didn't have to help out at this shower.
10. Once I get there, my mom will probably order me around & I will find out that I do actually have to help out at this shower. I was hoping to drink a glass of wine & chill with my grandma. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment