Monday, March 30, 2009

Puppy paws

$266 later, one of those puppy paws has a sprained toe. (See how the paw on the right has toes that are a bit more swollen?) This is my pup. She was so excited to see me on Sunday morning that she lunged out of her crate, leaving "toe #3" behind. I spent today at the vet reading Ladies Home Journal and waiting for Hannah's x-rays to be completed.

We bought new furniture this weekend. We replaced that kitchen table that I hated and purchased a new sofa (and possibly a 2nd sofa & a 7 foot tall silk plant-- the jury's still out).

Also went to a 30th bday party for J's high school friend, which was fun, but I felt like I got too drunk. I overdid it on the open bar- drank my weight in chardonnay. It was my first day off meds.

I'm exhausted.

More tomorrow.

No comments: