Here I am in all my glory, 1 day shy of 33 wks- unshowered & wearing this time a GRAY wife beater & blue sweatpants. No stretch marks yet, but I'm anticipating their arrival any day now. I've read that some women get them DAYS before delivery. Do you know how pissed off I'd be if I made it to like 40 wks, 1 day - only for stretch marks to suddenly appear?? While it's ultimately worth it, I would cry anyway.Anyway, Baby's Shoe Collection:
I've received a number of cool shoes.

Little pink sneakers- I have no clue who got these for me, but I dig them. Even though they're pink.

I love the shoes above. These are from Good SIL. I love the satin ribbon laces. I will see to it that she gets some wear out of these- even if it means dressing her up for an afternoon feeding.

J strongly vetoed these furry boots I bought at Old Navy for $12. His exact words were "Return them." I thought I was going to return them, but when I got to the store, I just couldn't do it. I love them.
These pink pleather loafers are also from Good SIL. They couldn't be more pink, but they're so ugly that they've grown on me.
These black mary janes are from the friend I made out with in that video that's still sitting upstairs at my brother's house. They were the first pair of baby shoes I received & they're definitely my favorite.
These argyle shoes are from a good high school friend. These are J's faves.On that note, I'm going to shower. I feel really scummy right now.
1 comment:
you look incredible! also, i love the way your hair looks!
Post a Comment