Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dog Woes

So we gated our backyard awhile back for the dogs. It's the finest luxury I've known. I'm super paranoid, though, so they're only allowed out w adequate supervision. Today while supervising, I noticed the beagle chewing something. Upon further inspection, I realized it was her own poop!!!! I scolded her, while trying to suppress the vomit in my throat. She gets enough good food, so that's not the problem, nor is the backyard so filled w dog crap that she feels compelled to "tidy" it up. So I'm thinking some sort of parasite? Or perhaps she's just a vile hound? She's staring at me right now, and I can't even bring myself to make eye contact w her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a dog. I would say, she's a beagle, but the 3rd golden was known for doing this when she was a puppy. So keep an eye on Hannah too.