1. Evil SIL wrote me an apology & then called to apologize. I'm not even sure that an apology was warranted- I mean, if I offended her, I offended her. Regardless, I'd rather her not apologize & just stop killing my buzz.
2. Went to the lady doctor today- I'm effaced at 90% & dilated another cm. Again, this is meaningless in terms of labor, etc.. But it's nice to know that my body & I are on the same wavelength with regard to my New Year's resolution.
Oh, at my appointment, the doc goes to me, "I'm going to grab your uterus now." It felt like a menstrual cramp: achey discomfort (vs. a sharp pain). He also touched the baby's head. The baby is still such an "idea" to me & less of an actual person (denial?), so when he said he was touching her, I kind of felt like asking him to get me her autograph. She's like a famous person to me. Like Julia Roberts (who I've long been s*exually attracted to. J doesn't find her attractive, though. How is this possible???)
3. My internet was down for a few days. I didn't know what to do with myself. But I finished off like 3 books & watched a Keeping Up w the Kardashians marathon. I can't believe I fell behind in this precious series. I'm a huge fan of Khloe.
2 comments:
i'm on team Kourtney this season. I'm all about the dead eyes and monotone delivery. And I respect the fact that she realizes her family is ridiculous.
do you mean the delivery of her baby? if that was on an episode, i haven't seen it yet but i'm totally looking forward to it.
i really like her too. and kim. and kris.
i'm not into scott, though.... and i think its just bc of his voice, which i recognize is a bad reason...
Post a Comment