
This is my body as of this morning. As you can see, I've lost a lot of muscle tone in my mid to lower abs. But.... I've done much less ab work than I would've done in the past. And I haven't done ANY for a million months- bc you're not allowed when pregs. I've officially reached my pre-preg weight (2 weeks ago), but my body is different. Boobs are a bit larger (much to my dismay), stomach is less toned, & my thighs seem shaped a bit different, but this is probably bc I haven't been able to run as much as I used to--- ya know.... with a baby hangin' around. So while I'm generally discontent with my bod right now, I'm too tired to really care. And J? Well, frankly, J did this to me!! So that's his problem. Bring on the mom jeans!!Below, we have me in December- at week 35. I literally have NO recollection of being pregnant. Thank God I have this blog to remind me how much it sucked, eh? Oh!! But I just notice I'm wearing the same white tank top in both pictures. Look how much cleaner my bathroom was back then (I never did keep too clean of a bathroom, for the record). Again, I blame it all on the infant!
Did I mention that when the doc broke my water it felt so good. It was as if I had been holding my pee for 9 months & there was just this great release. I was also hopped up on narcotics, so... I pretended it was a nice hot bath. Sick, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment