1. I'm still wearing granny panties. To my defense, I haven't really gotten out of yoga/sweat/pajama pants since Monkey's birth... and being sexy hasn't been on the top of my list of things to do- considering I still have the occasional spotting. I don't want to ruin a good thong. So I wear the granny panties & then chuck them after each wear... I think I have about 12 pairs total. So when I wear the 12th pair-- I'm back to sexy underwear.... whether I like it or (secretly) not. When I did venture out in jeans, though, I wore a thong.. although I tried to wear grannies... they just bunched up and stuff & felt like I was wearing a diaper. So I had no choice.
2. I purchased 3 pairs of shoes for work online today. And they're not the fun, colorful J.Crew heels with flowers and stuff. They're black or brown leather. And I got really crazy... one pair has a silver buckle. Holla!
3. My mom is coming tomorrow to watch Monkey while I shop for work clothes. I'm only doing tops tomorrow bc I'm holding out hope for the pants.
4. On that note, I'm waiting on my work out. Monk is lookin' sleepy. She's sitting next to me in her vibrating chair. This morning we awoke, I changed her, fed her, burped her, bathed her, moisturized her entire little body, put a diaper on her, clipped her little nails, dressed her, fed her again, burped her again. It's 12:15pm & I still haven't brushed my teeth (again, not complaining, just tellin' it like it is. Shout out to the stay-at-home moms!). I did manage to get downstairs and grab myself a coffee & an orange, though. I also managed to find a hair tie & put my hair in a pony tail.
5. I also have to organize my closets. They're filled with super casual & maternity clothes (since that's all I've been wearing since 2 summers ago). All my work stuff is packed away. That's going to suck.
6. For SATC lovers- The episode "Unoriginal Sin" is on OnDemand now... it's my favorite episode of all time. I watched it during bottle #1 this morning. Aren't baptisms so beautiful? Of all religious ceremonies/rituals, I find them the most moving. I want a summer baptism for Monkey... I'm thinking August.
7. Annnnnd, that's all. Monkey is asleep & I have to seize this opportunity.
Happy March!
No comments:
Post a Comment