Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In One Week...


I will be a working mother! YIKES!
Pictured above is another animal-footed outfit of Monkey's. Sheep feet. What confuses J & I are the diverse animals: a lion, chicken, giraffe, elephant, and a sheep? The topic isn't the zoo. Or the African plains. Or the farmyard.


I have so many mixed emotions about going to work. I pray that I really like it & that I don't have any meltdowns. I need a list.


PROs about going to work:


1. I will shower more regularly.


2. I will put on make up & do my hair again.


3. I will be making money that I can spend at Target.


4. And at Target, I can buy things that are probably a huge waste of money that I don' t need: like those seasonal dishes & baby wellies & cool Christmas gifts. (In reality, my entire paycheck will be divided into 2 parts: 1/2 for J's student loans & 1/2 for my student loans. But this depresses me, so I'll pretend it isn't so.)


4. I will be busier, so MIL & Evil SIL will probably anger me less, making me a less bitter person.


5. I won't feel guilty that Monkey has only ME to stare at all day. I sometimes worry that I am not stimulating enough for her.


6. Daycare will get Monkey on a nice, steady schedule- something I strived to do but fail miserably.


7. It's the last big change I'll have to make in hopefully a long time. Let's hope.

No comments: