Sunday, March 21, 2010
Please Pray for My Doggie
I've been extra on edge lately bc I found a small tumor on Hannah, and I'm waiting for the cytology results from the vet. I always advise my close friends/family to not waste tears & succomb to negativity (believe it or not) before you know something for sure, but I'm having a really hard time applying that advice to my own life. I'm hoping that this is a crazy false alarm, similar to the freckle on my stomach I had removed & biopsied a month ago, but the vet did indeed acknowledge that it is a tumor. I feel sick to my stomach and can barely function. I just love her so much and want so, so badly to have many more years together. This wait has been among the longest of my entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment