Monday, March 16, 2009

House Tour 1

Disclaimer: These pictures were taken in the first week. We have virtually no furniture. I will upload more pictures as I take them.


Let's begin:

The Kitchen- it's small, but secretly super cool.

In the photo above, our fridge is in the background. It's built into the cabinets, which I thought was pretty cool. Through the doorway to the right is our dining room. Through the doorway to the left is a kitchen/eating area with a doorway to our backyard.

This is the other side of our kitchen (you can see the doorway to our kitchen eating area on the right). That's a built-in espresso/coffee maker. While this is something we would NEVER spend money on, it came with the house, which we thought was awesome. And we use it all the time. The drawers below it are refrigerator drawers (for wine/beer/whatever.. we use it for beer... obviously). Our kitchen is way more awesome than we are, for the record.

I'm standing in the living room taking this picture. Those little stairs lead to a landing. Then you can either go upstairs or back down a few stairs to get into the kitchen. It's called a "butterfly staircase."



Again, I'm standing in the living room. That's our staircase. Yay.
Ok, that's it. I will take more this week. But now I must pay attention in class.
Kisses!


2 comments:

NewsPlusNotes said...

I'm jealous of your house. I mean I really like mine but I don't have a built-in anything or a butterfly anything, either.

Michelle said...

thanks!! you would definitely not be jealous of my couch!! perhaps i will photograph that next for laughs!