Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates

Hi!

Ok, this is going to be short because I want to watch Deconstructing Harry again & after spring break, I will be forced to be in front of my computer. Which sucks.

Anyway, I spent today at the mall w N*na picking out engagement rings. I'm the one to tell her BF what she wants. It was surprisingly tiring, but fun nonetheless. On a more personal note, I'm hoping that I am able to do the electric slide at her wedding.

Last night I hung out w M*chelle R*ss. J & M*chelle drank scotch while I had beers. She ended up puking all night (poor thing) & J passed out cold. I took turns checking their pulses. They both were up & out by 8:30 AM (to work) & I (the sober one) slept until 10:00 with a beagle & a golden retriever. We played a mean game of Scattergories. When I get people drunk, I try to convince them to play either Boggle or Scattergories with me.

Yesterday during the day I went to the mall w my mom. She's now in Jamaica.

I caught Lucy humping Hannah. With skill.

5 comments:

The Blind said...

Or Scrabble

missafmf said...

nina is getting married? what the hell? i'm so out of the loop!

Unknown said...

Yesterday J's roommate's dog (a husky mix) started to hump J while he was lying down. It was weird. Much worse than when Brewie used to do that...

M said...

No dog humps like Brewie humped..... :(

next, time, though- please take a picture. ya know, for us. :)

The Blind said...

I'm also out of the loop. Dog humping, marriage...so much going on!