Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Invitations

Alright, this is rough. I've never written out 45 invitations by hand before. I'm on number 6. My hand KILLS. My handwriting is difficult to read to begin with (since I don't hand write anything ever). So I wanted to take a moment to be grateful for those who wrote invitations to my bridal & baby showers- My mom (both) & my older brother's ex-girlfriend (bridal), oddly. What a gal! My mom LOVES doing this stuff. She already has my shower invitations finished- and my shower is weeks after my born again Christian friend's shower!

I suppose taking this break will only elongate the time it takes to complete this task.

I'm asking everyone to bring a children's book along w their regular gift to "help fill the baby's new library!!!" Who am I?

Back to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, you know they will all bring the bible.

The Blind said...

HAHAHAHAHA...classic.

Mec said...

Are you planning a bunch of dorky games for the shower as well? Church people love that!

M said...

They do love that (& expect it). I was thinking of throwing a pop quiz of Bible trivia. Winner gets a Jesus bookmark.

Perhaps a "Who Loves Jesus MORE" game or a contest: "Who's the best Christian?" That'll really ruffle some feathers.