
The photo below is self-explanatory. Who woulda thought Williamsburg, VA was such a threatening place? I made J set up the chair like this for 2 nights in a row. Each morning I awoke shocked that I hadn't been murdered.
Sadly, pictured below is a truck literally stuffed with chickens. If you are a vegetarian or only eat free range/organic chicken, now is the time to feel validated. It was heartbreaking to watch the chickens struggle to stand, only to fall back down again once their little heads hit the wooden board above them. A$$holes. Please stop buying Perdue chicken.
Sadly, pictured below is a truck literally stuffed with chickens. If you are a vegetarian or only eat free range/organic chicken, now is the time to feel validated. It was heartbreaking to watch the chickens struggle to stand, only to fall back down again once their little heads hit the wooden board above them. A$$holes. Please stop buying Perdue chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment