I'm super shocked! I totally expected a boy. Ya know how people have "feelings"? I had none. I knew I had none.
Either way, I'm super happy. I have a female beagle staring me down right now, as well as a female golden-- I suppose it's only natural that a female human join the bunch.
I can't imagine any of this actually happening. I felt that way about being married too. Such life changes are so surreal and difficult to envision.
And yesterday I felt the first kick. That was pretty weird too.
I'm exhausted, despite that I've done nothing today except lie on a table during an ultrasound.
1 comment:
FUN! How exciting to find out what grows inside of you. Now on to some fun stuff like the choosing of a name. Lay around and enjoy yourself and this wonderful news for the whole weekend.
Post a Comment