I wanted to take a moment to reminisce on the results of my gender prediction kit (I read someone else's blog- they just took one). Supposedly you can take them at 10 weeks. I took mine at 10 weeks. It came out a solid "Boy." Member that? I want my $40 back!! That kit is a piece of trash! (Not that I'm in any way unhappy w the real gender of my child).
I can't believe I'm not going back to school this fall. The not having to get back "in the swing of things" is awesome. It makes the seasons feel totally different. Today is freezing and feels very much like November, which would bum me out more if I had to wear something different than sweatpants every day. Exception: I would like to wear my suit and be a lawyer. But, alas, not until April.
No comments:
Post a Comment