I've been crossing off a billion things on my to-do list. Still haven't gotten that new driver's license though. Or the new license plate. A stop by the ole' cops might stop me in my productive tracks, eh? Seriously, though, that's on the agenda for today.
It turns out my little fetus is still alive and well. Remember how I wasn't showing? Well, I can confidently say that I am *definitely* showing. I can't button any of my pants anymore- so I shamelessly roll around with my pants unbuttoned.
I heard the little guy's heartbeat yesterday at the doctor. It was super easy for the doctor to find. There are 5 doctors at my "group"- I like them all so far. When they find the heartbeat I always ask them to let me listen to it for a minute. I can't get over how weird it is that inside my body exists someone else's little chest with a little beating heart - that beats WAY faster than my lazy heart. I also can't get over the fact that there might be a penis in there.
On August 28 at 8:00am we find out the gender. I cannot wait. While I've always wanted 3 boys, I can honestly say that I don't care what it is. If it's a girl, though, I'm going to ask you all to pray that she doesn't turn out like my sister-in-law. Because I fear that this shiz runs in the fam.
I was feeling a little depressed the other day due to my unemployment. While I hated law school, evidently I'm one of those people that has to feel busy at all times, or I sit there feeling bad for myself. My dog's diarrhea helped a lot, as I had to prepare chicken & rice 3 times a day and then slowly incorporate kibble into her diet. Alas, a purpose in life. I then decided to actually clean the house and stop yapping about it. I also bought generic mouthwash at Target- This is my idea of cutting corners, since we have only one income- no more Listerine for us!
Alright, I can sense your boredom. :)
2 comments:
you find out the sex on my birthday...i feel close to this sucka already :o)
"I also can't get over the fact that there might be a penis in there." Classic.
Post a Comment