Monday, July 20, 2009

ABCs

I'm bored. I desperately need a break. Forgive me. I saw this on about a thousand other blogs & stole it.

A-Age: 27
B-Birth date: December X (for the sake of anonymity)
C-Chore you hate: Setting the table, throwing away Dunkin Donuts cups
D-Dog's name: Lucy & Hannah
E-Enter or Exit: EXIT
F-Favorite color: Black
H-Hair color: Blonde
I-Instrument: Piano & clarinet. But I favored piano
J-Job Title: UNEMPLOYED- soon to be attorney
K-Kids: one in the oven.
L-Living arrangements: Homeowner. I definitely wouldn't have called this one.
M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey
N-Nicknames: Meesh, among others that would reveal my identity
O-Odd thing about you: I have a stereotypical creepy step-dad. And I feel a lot of pressure at my in-laws to help clean up after dinner and I really hate it.
P-Pet Peeve: When people tell me their dreams, when people prematurely say "I love you."
Q-Quote from a movie: "I did what I did because Buzz humiliated me."
R-Right/Left Handed: Left
S-Siblings: 2 bros
T-Time you wake up? 630ish
U-Underwear: thongs
V-Veggie you dislike: beets
W-What makes you run late: My hair
X-X-Rays: Finger, teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: These days I've been heating up a mean TV dinner.
Z-Zoo Animal: Gorillas

No comments: