http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eqCBCUawKY <--- This was the link. I hope this one works. I've been looking everywhere for this precious documentary (meaning, Netflix. And J has, not me. I've been creating notecards & taking practice tests).
Anyway, this weekend was filled with dysfunctional family fun as usual.
Some highlights include my mother in law's guilt trip & worry session about how J & I are living outside our means. I mean, we DID just buy a bed. Why frivolously purchase a bed when a mattress & boxspring on the floor are functional? Who the hell do we think we are? Royalty? And that chair from ebay. And the 2nd hand couch from the estate sale for $200? Financially conservative, we are not.
The crazy SILs were absent from the festivities. I'm feeling increasingly bad about having been so hard on SIL 1 (brother's wife). I'm going to try to be nice again.
I've also decided that I would like one of those new ADT systems- you can see what's going on in your house when you're not home, turn lights on, etc.... creepsville! I feel the need to protect my many treasures. For the next 10 yrs, though, it seems like a killer beagle will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment