Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shout Out

I'd like to send a big thank you to The Blind for hooking me up with Bella B Tummy Honey Butter. I currently have it smeared across my midsection & boobs. I realize that being hot and pregnant isn't going to happen for me, so hopefully I can salvage whatever I gots for the after fact.

Unfortunately for my already not-bangin' bod, my firm sent me junk food as a pre-bar pick-me-up. So instead of studying, I stood in the kitchen next to the counter stuffing my face with the finest cookies I've ever tasted. Then I decided I needed to wash my face. Then floss. Shower. Shave. Shave again- the spots I missed (the knees). Then call an old friend. Then call my brother. Then feel bad about how I spent last night not studying.

But this gift has brightened my day.

1 comment:

The Blind said...

And the image of your greased-up boobs and mid-section has brightened mine.