Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Regret in Life #2

Doing this survey. But since I'm already damned to fail the bar- wtf, right?

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Nope.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Sr year of high school, my friend and I stole her little brother's brand new inflatable chair to go night sledding in her neighborhood. He followed us, as always. We built a huge ramp & she got a running start & began sailing down the hill. She reached the ramp & soared in the air- exceeding our expectations. As she landed, the chair exploded-- the loudest pop I've ever heard. Her brother instantly screamed, 'NOOOOOOOO!' and dropped to his knees in tears. Literally one of the funniest moments of my entire life.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Before J- ALONE. Now I'd miss him.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? It depends on how freaked out I am at the moment.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Eh.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Of course.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Aniston.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes, obviously.

10. Do you know how to play poker?I've learned a million times & keep forgetting.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Nope.

12. What's your favorite commercial? "More bars in more places."

13. Who was your first love? I always believed it was my 4th-6th grade bf. I kept dumping him and then missing him, asking him back out & then dumping him again.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?I have.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Probably.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Yanks.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Multiple times and I hate it.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Sometimes & I don't find them fascinating (nor do I find others' dreams fascinating)

19. What's the one thing on your mind? My procrastination. How my mother in law will be arriving & the house smells like a dog & I have mascara smeared underneath my eyes. How my friend Jon text messaged me that he had dreams about the bar, which ignited my self-consciousness about my levels of studying. The fact that Hannah probably has to pee.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.

21. What talent do you wish you had? The type of talent that includes being born into a wealthy family that left me a trust fund but is cool enough that they don't make me participate in high society events.

22. Do you like Sushi? Yes.

23. What do you wear to bed? tank top, bra & underwear.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? Yes.

25. If you HAD to sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Edward Burns

26. Do you know anyone in jail? I think one of my older brother's childhood friends is in the slammer right now.

27. What food do you find disgusting? black licorice (sp?)

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? When I was young- I was mean. I regret this.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Once in a play fight gone wrong. It sounded just like it does in the cartoons. Then I cried.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? I will never read this book. The Da Vinci Code was terrible.

2 comments:

DigitizedLiz said...

the movie was TERRIBLE. And I thought Ewan MacGregor could do no wrong but playing a (spoiler alert) psychotic sociopathic priest who is the right hand man of the pope, he does wrong.

missafmf said...

three things
1. you are not going to fail the bar
2. i thought you would have chosen jolie over aniston, don't ask me why
3. angels and demons was a much better book than the davinci code i think.